7.23.2009

Headings Family Reunion 09

My mother's side of the family gets together every year in celebration of my Grandmother's birthday. This year it was special for me because some of my cousins were there that I haven't seen since I was really little. It's sad that distance keeps us apart. We had a wonderful weekend of hiking, talking, laughing, and eating (oh yeah - and drinking Cornerstone Winery's best). Hopefully we can all continue to make this one time a year gathering a priority in the coming years! I was able to take some family pictures as well as some candids that I'd like to share.



The Ron Headings Family
















The Werner Family

Christine & Harold Wenger

The Bill Headings Family

The Nathan Kennel Family


Staci & Blayne

Steve Werner & Girls

1000 steps...


and yes...the wine...


Our newest member...Evelyn Grace


and my older kiddos...


No comments:

Post a Comment