7.12.2009

Family Pictures

If you know me at all, you know how many times I try to get family pictures...and normally it doesn't turn out really that well. Although I didn't take these pictures, I have to share them because we finally got some good ones! Thanks so much to Kelly Hess for taking some beautiful pictures for us. Kelly is currently expecting her 2nd child and I plan on returning the favor as soon as she has her new addition. Although most of Kelly's experience has been with weddings, she agreed to giving us a shot - and I think she did a wonderful job. I'm so glad we are able to do this for each other! Thanks again Kelly.

It's amazing when I look at these photos to realize again how quickly our family is growing up. Tyler is now 6 months old and trying to become more mobile. I think he has go-go-gadget arms! Colby just turned 2, and he is coming into his own. He is learning more and more new words and makes us laugh on a daily basis. Jade is our little princess. She loves her brothers and is very mothering to them. Not sure how we got so lucky.

We remember to give thanks each day for the wonderful family that God has given us.



















No comments:

Post a Comment