8.23.2011

6 (months that is...) and sitting!

Ok...I know I'm a bit partial to my little one, but she's about the happiest little babe I know.  I am so blessed to be her mother.  I just wish she would stay little for a while - can't believe she's sitting already.




So I have to give props to some of my favorite vendors.  First, I have to say a big thanks to Tanya over at Sugar Plum Boutique for the cutest little Romper/Headband set.  It totally made the photo.  They are on sale through the end of August, so check them out! And of course to Photo Prop Floors and Backdrop - this is by far my favorite backdrop (grunge) and my favorite floor (wood floor 86) - so classic.  The fur is from Ecostreet, and I can't forget to thank my Mom for the pearls!  Had to dig them out of the "play" jewelry at her house.



No comments:

Post a Comment