9.09.2010

Holz Family

What a great family to work with!  Since the Holz family are from Oxford, we decided to meet in Lancaster about half way in between.  Although Anita and I had never met before, we collaborated over email so frequently that I felt like I'd known her for a long time.  We met in quite the secluded place along a little stream - so much so that the boys, Roger especially, thought they might be lured into something that would later be told in a horror film.  When they arrived, they found out that is was only little me...with no hatchet....just a camera!  Ashley, Roger (or should I say "George"), Brandon, and Ashley were wonderful to work with and made the evening very enjoyable.  They were such a nice family that when the photo shoot was over and I realized that I had locked my keys in the car, they offered to wait around with me.  Anita even called AAA to inquire about unlocking vehicles, but my wonderful husband came to my rescue instead.  Although it turned out to be a long evening, I think the pictures were worth it!


















No comments:

Post a Comment