6.04.2010

Kim Maternity


I had the pleasure of taking maternity pictures for Kim on a perfect morning last week.  I went to school with Kim's younger sister, but reconnected when I became a customer of hers and she did my hair for my wedding.  I've been a loyal customer for the past 10 years (WOW...) and was so excited when I found out that she was pregnant.  I'm so glad that I was able to capture these special moments.  (You'll look back on these and see how cute you really are Kim!)  Her husband was such a good sport....doing everything from lugging the big red chair out in the field to carrying around my stool...and of course doing everything I wanted him to do!  I really had a great time and can't wait to do her newborn pictures at the end of the month! 



































No comments:

Post a Comment