12.09.2009

Brock - Newborn

It's such a small world. I'm still not sure how Amanda found me on the internet since I can't even find myself when I google for newborn photography! She said she was looking for a couple of hours and came across my website. While talking with Austin during one of our breaks for Brock to eat, we discovered that Austin knows my brother-in-law and was at their house not too long ago! Growing up in the area and going to a neighboring Mennonite church, he even knew some of my childhood friends. Amanda and Austin- thanks so much for allowing me to come into your home and photograph Brock. It was fun to take some Christmas newborn photos of him and even though he didn't like being naked, I think we got some great shots! I hope you guys enjoy your pictures and continue to enjoy your new little one. He's really precious!


















No comments:

Post a Comment